ADA SERVICES OVERVIEW
PARKING FOR ADA CUSTOMERS
With hordes of cars, trucks, RVs and other motor vehicles flooding into Dover for race weekend at Dover International Speedway, the track is set to provide a bevy of parking, transportation and seating options to its persons with disabilities.
All around the track, fans with disabilities will find a number of parking options, each with a shuttle service that will transport them from the lot to the gates and back. This helps keep long walks and foot travel out of the equation to get you inside the walls of the Speedway and set to enjoy NASCAR action much quicker. Once inside, the Monster Mile provides plenty of wheelchair-accessible seating, which also includes a seat for one companion per patron with a disability.
In addition, restroom locations equipped for access to persons with disabilities are located inside the grandstand gates. Porta-johns equipped for access for persons with disabilities are located throughout facility grounds.
Follow the related links to learn more about the great services offered at Dover International Speedway.
TRANSPORTATION FOR GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Parking for persons with disabilities is available in four parking lots on a first-come, first-served basis. these lots may be accessed by using the main entrance. Depending on your time of arrival, you may be directed to alternate parking for persons with disabilities if the parking lots closest to the track become full.
SEATING FOR GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
- A courtesy golf cart shuttle is offered from the persons with disabilities parking lots to the grandstand areas for guests who require assistance with transportation within the immediate Speedway property.
- While we would like to transport everyone in your party, space and time is limited. We are only able to transport the guest with the disability and one companion. Please be patient. Volunteers transfer guests as quickly and safely as possible.
- There will be a free shuttle to the track for persons with disabilities needing to be picked up from RV Lots 8, 9 and 10. The shuttle runs from noon to 9 p.m. Friday; and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Pick-up will be at the ADA sign at the entrance to RV Lot 10. From the Speedway, the RV shuttle will pick up and drop off at Plaza Drive.
Accessible seating is available for guests with disabilities. If you are in need of wheelchair accessible seating and have not made necessary plans in advance when buying tickets, please call the ticket office at 800-441-RACE. On event day, please visit Ticket Services or locate your nearest usher.
Guests are encouraged to bring their own wheelchair or ECV (electronic convenience vehicle) for peresonal use while visiting Dover International Speedway, as the track does not provide or rent them. Due to safety restrictions, you are not permitted to bring your own golf cart or similar mode of transportation to the property.
Elevator access is available to row 31 and above in the North (sections 204-227) and South (sections 115-144) grandstands ONLY. Elevator access to the air-conditioned grandstand is located inside Gate 11.
Ramps (see reverse side for map of ramp access)
- Gate 2 Ramp services the Allison Grandstand
- Gate 3 Ramp services the Petty and South Grandstand (sections 112-144)
- Gate 19 Ramp services the Earnhardt and North Grandstand (sections 204-227)