Call (800) 441-RACE or click here for more information on the June 2-4 and Sept. 29-Oct. 1 NASCAR tripleheader weekends.
PRE-RACE FAN PASS
Get closer to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series cars, drivers and teams than ever before on the morning of the Sunday race!
The Pre-Race Fan Pass gives you the chance to roam around the Monster Mile’s pit road before the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races on June 4 and Oct. 1.
Among the features you’ll experience are:
* Access to Sunoco Victory Lane for a visit with Dover’s track historian.
* A photograph with the Monster trophy that will be awarded to the race winner.
* The opportunity to watch pre-race festivities and driver introductions from a dedicated area on the track.
* A souvenir program.
* A Dover hat.
Passes are limited, and cost $189. Call 800-441-RACE to order.
ULTIMATE FAN PASS
Take advantage of the Ultimate Fan Pass this year, before the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on to receive behind-the-scenes access to the Monster Mile.
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer is introduced during the driver’s meeting before the “Citizen Soldier 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Dover International Speedway on Oct. 2, 2016. DIS PHOTO
The package includes:
- A seat in the Sunday driver and crew chief meeting.
- A custom, limited edition keepsake chair that features Dover International Speedway’s logo, the NASCAR Cup Series logo and event date.
- A three-day pit and garage pass that allows access to pit road and the NASCAR Cup Series garage.
- Meet and chat with Dover International Speedway President & CEO Mike Tatoian on the morning of each Sunday race.
- An opportunity to watch pre-race festivities and driver introductions from a dedicated area on the track.
- Continental breakfast.
The driver & crew chief meeting is a mandatory meeting that is attended by every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver and their crew chief, along with NASCAR officials, track officials, dignitaries and special guests.
The Ultimate Fan Pass is available for $500, and a grandstand ticket is required on your account to purchase the package. For more information, call Brandon Crist at (302) 883-6620 or email email@example.com.