Click any of the options below to find the perfect ticket, bundled package or experience upgrade. Attend two or three races at the Monster Mile and save more! To learn more, call 800-441-RACE.
Individual Race Tickets
Secure your seats to witness NASCAR’s top drivers attempt to tame the Monster Mile! All seating sections are reserved, with the exception of the General Admission section, and junior tickets for ages 14 and younger are only $10.
Alcohol- and Tobacco-Free Family Section
Bring the kids and share the passion! Enjoy the fun and excitement of the Monster Mile in our five alcohol- and tobacco-free sections. Best of all, children can enjoy the action for just $10!
General Admission Package
For only $50, adults can experience the Monster Mile with this great seating option located in Turn 3 (Sections 142, 143 & 144, Rows 1-30). In addition to your ticket, choose between a Racing Electronics scanner or a FanVision rental. The rental is good on Sunday of race and keeps you in the know throughout the event. Junior tickets (14 years old and under) are also available for only $35.
See the race like never before with FanVision. Enjoy the following:
- A ticket to the Sunday NASCAR Premier Series race at the Monster Mile.
- A FanVision rental for all three days of race weekend.
- A Trackside Access pass, which allows you to roam the frontstretch of the track on Sunday morning.
- A souvenir program.
- A parking pass (one per order). Offer expires on May 23.
Take advantage of big savings with the Triple Access package. Offer expires on May 23. Limit 3 packages per household. Choose one of the following deals:
- $140 for two $84 tickets (rows 1-30), two Trackside Access passes and a parking pass.
- $170 for two $95 tickets (rows 31-60), two Trackside Access passes and a parking pass
The Pit Stop
Add food, drinks and convenience to your race ticket with The Pit Stop. This hospitality option includes access to the upper Turn 4 mezzanine, which features an all-you can eat buffet, Anheuser-Busch and Pepsi products and tables allowing you to eat comfortably. Sunday hours are 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Autism Awarness Day at the Races
Available for families on the autism spectrum. The event includes: a seat in the Monster Mile’s enclosed, air-conditioned grandstands; easy access to a sensory-friendly quiet zone that features muted lighting, comfortable seating, games and video screens playing family friendly movies; pre-race appearances from NASCAR drivers and personalities; brief presentations by educational speakers in the morning; food and drink options; and much more.
Express Park & Ride
The Express Park & Ride offers parking just south of the Monster Mile at Blue Hen Corporate Center. For just $20, shuttles will bring you to and from the Monster Mile from 8 a.m. until one hour after the race. Shuttles run consistently throughout the day, meaning you can come the Speedway, experience all of the fun of our pre-race activities, return your items to your car and still be in your seats by the time the green flag waves.
Get an up close view of the 40 cars ready to tackle 400 laps at the Monster Mile, and experience how walking 24 degrees of banking really feels.
Ultimate Fan Pass
Fans can get behind-the-scenes access on Sunday morning by purchasing the Ultimate Fan Pass, which allows you inside the mandatory driver and crew chief meeting held before each NASCAR Sprint Cup Series event.
In addition to the exclusive meeting access, highlights of the Ultimate Fan Pass include:
- A seat in the Sunday driver and crew chief meeting.
- A custom, limited edition keepsake chair that features Dover International Speedway’s logo, the NASCAR Cup Series logo and event date.
- A three-day pit and garage pass that allows access to pit road and the NASCAR Cup Series garage.
- Meet and chat with Dover International Speedway President & CEO Mike Tatoian on the morning of each Sunday race.
- An opportunity to watch pre-race festivities and driver introductions from a dedicated area on the track.
- Continental breakfast provided.
The Ultimate Fan Pass is available for $500, and a grandstand ticket is required on your account to purchase the package. Click here or call 302-883-6620 for more information.