Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Monster Chef? Share your recipe idea with us and we might use it at our concession stand(s) on race weekend! Four finalists will face off in our “Monster Chef Challenge” to be crowned the winner and have their recipe added to the Dover International Speedway menu in 2016.
How to Enter:
- Send your recipe for a new Dover International Speedway concession item to email@example.com by Feb. 10, 2016, along with:
- List of Ingredients
- Brief synopsis of your inspiration for the recipe and how it relates to NASCAR racing at the Monster Mile
- Recipe must be for an entrée. May be a hot or cold item… use your imagination!
- Recipe must be able to be mass-produced
- Item must cost less than $3.00 to make per serving
- One (1) entry per person
- Just for entering, we’ll give you a free Dover throwback t-shirt!*
- Two (2) tickets to the May 15, 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race
- Two (2) Cold Pit Passes
- Complimentary meals on raceday
- Use of the winning recipe at Dover International Speedway concession stand(s)
- A feature article about the winner and the contest to be shared on DoverSpeedway.com, the spring 2016 souvenir program and on Dover International Speedway’s social media platforms
- All entries will be taken into consideration and four (4) finalists will be chosen (see timeline below).
- A panel of guest judges will sample each finalist’s recipe at the Dover International Speedway “Daytona 500 Watch Party,” held at Fire & Ice at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino.
- Each finalist’s recipe will be prepared for the panel by Dover Downs chefs.
- The panel will select and announce one (1) winner at the party. (Winner need not be present)
- Ease of recreation
- Fit with Monster Mile brand
- Monday, January 4, 2016 – Contest opens
- Wednesday, February 10, 2016 – Contest ends
- Wednesday, February 17, 2016 – Finalists are notified via email
- Sunday, February 21, 2016 – Daytona 500 Watch Party and winner reveal
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE OFFICIAL RULES HERE!
*While supplies and sizes last