Fans looking to add convenience to their raceday ticket at Dover International Speedway can now look to The Pit Stop, an all-new ticket package that lets you just show up while the track takes care of the rest!
Available for Saturday NASCAR Nationwide Series and Sunday NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events at Dover, The Pit Stop costs $92 for Saturday and $145 for Sunday, and includes:
- A race ticket in the Turn 4 grandstand area
- Exclusive access to a special mezzanine hospitality area
- All-you-can-eat buffet
- Anheuser-Busch, craft brews and Pepsi products (soda and water)
- High top tables, giving you the option to eat comfortably in the mezzanine or take your food back to your seat
The Pit Stop menu will include items such as:
- Nana’s Stromboli’s in various flavors, including cheesesteak, spinach and cheese, and original with dipping sauce
- Foot-long hot dogs
- Boneless chicken wings, with mild and BBQ sauce
- Nachos with cheese/chili, which can also be used for hot dogs
- Tortellini pasta salad
- Hush puppies
- Fruit salad
- Ice cream
- And more!
The Pit Stop opens two hours prior to the green flag and remains open until Lap 150 on Saturday and Lap 350 on Sunday.
To purchase tickets to The Pit Stop for the Saturday, Sept. 27 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, click here. For tickets to the Sunday, Sept. 28 “AAA 400″ NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, click here.
For more information, call 800-441-RACE.