Just days before the newly-formatted Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup kicks off at Chicagoland Speedway, how would you like the opportunity to sit down for lunch with one of the 16 drivers in the championship field? Dover International Speedway is giving one lucky fan and a guest that opportunity in the new “Monster Mile Moment” contest.
The winner of the contest will receive two passes to a special media lunch with a driver competing in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup on Sept. 10, 2014 in Wilmington, Del. Because the list of drivers eligible for the Chase will not be finalized until after the race at Richmond International Raceway, the identity of the driver will be announced at a later date.
Here’s how to enter:
- In 300 words or less, describe your most memorable Monster Mile moment and why it stands out in your mind.
- Send your story in the body of an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the checkered flag falls at Richmond International Raceway, or approximately 10:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014. Limit one entry per person.
- Winner will be notified on Sunday, Sept. 7, 2014 and will be required to sign and have notarized an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and Publicity Release. The affidavit must be returned to Dover International Speedway by Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2014.
- The identity of the driver will be disclosed once the full Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup grid has been completed.
- Although part of an overall media day with said driver, the lunch is the only event where the prize may be redeemed.
- Dover International Speedway will not be responsible for any travel expenses necessary for the winner and his/her guest to attend the event.
- Dover International Speedway reserves the right in its sole discretion to dismiss the winner and his/her guest from the event without refund, substitution or compensation if either party’s behavior is deemed inappropriate, or interferes with the integrity of the event.
To read the Official Rules, click here.