Sunday morning offering packed with great benefits!
Dover International Speedway is offering ticket holders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races the opportunity to experience a race morning at the Monster Mile in a unique fashion with the Pre-Race Fan Pass.
In the past, space limitations and other logistical hurdles have prevented Dover from making pit passes available to the general public, having to reserve them for NASCAR-licensed competitors and officials, safety workers and employees, accredited members of the press and sponsors. This offer provides a special chance to experience something many Dover fans never have.
The Pre-Race Fan Pass includes:
- Exclusive access to pit road before the “Citizen Soldier 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Oct. 2, from 8 a.m. until approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the race
- Access to a dedicated area on the track in front of the pre-race stage that provides close-up views of driver introductions, special presentations, the national anthem and more
- A chance to visit Sunoco Victory Lane, where you can participate in a “Victory Lane Tireside Chat” with George Keller, Dover’s track historian
- A professional photograph in Sunoco Victory Lane with the same Monster trophy that will be awarded to the race winner later that day (photos will be mailed to you after the event)
- A souvenir program
- A Dover International Speedway hat
The Pre-Race Fan Pass is available to customers that have a valid “Citizen Soldier 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series ticket for the same day. Passes are limited, and cost $189.
To take advantage of this exclusive offer, call 800-441-RACE.