Includes access to the Driver and Crew Chief meeting, limited-edition keepsake chair, pit pass, three-day garage pass, and more!
NOTE: Please notify our ticket office staff if you have special needs or mobility issues.
See your favorite drivers up close as part of the Ultimate Fan Pass in 2017, available for the “AAA 400 Drive for Autism” Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, June 4 and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, Oct. 1, fans will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Joe Walsh waves to participants and guests during the driver and crew chief meeting before the “Citizen Soldier 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Dover International Speedway on Oct. 2. DIS PHOTO
The add-on package includes:
- A seat in the Sunday driver and crew chief meeting.
- A custom, limited edition keepsake chair that features Dover International Speedway’s logo, the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series logo and event date.
- A three-day pit and garage pass that allows access to pit road and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garage.
- Meet and chat with Dover International Speedway President & CEO Mike Tatoian on the morning of each Sunday race.
Dover International Speedway President and CEO Mike Tatoian speaks during the driver and crew chief meeting on Oct. 2. DIS PHOTO
- An opportunity to watch pre-race festivities and driver introductions from a dedicated area on the track.
- Continental breakfast provided.
The custom chair will be positioned in the driver and crew chief meeting with a view of the activities during the morning. After the meeting, fans will be able to pick up their chair after the races from a designated location outside the track.
The driver and crew chief meeting is a mandatory meeting that is attended by every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series driver and their crew chief, along with NASCAR officials, track officials, dignitaries and special guests. The meeting is led by senior NASCAR officials, and provides competitors with a rundown of procedures and protocol before the race begins.
The Ultimate Fan Pass is available for $500, and a grandstand ticket is required on your account to purchase the package.
For more information, call Brandon Crist at (302) 883-6620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.