Includes access to the Driver & Crew Chief meeting, limited-edition keepsake chair, pit pass, guided garage tour, breakfast and more
As part of the Ultimate Fan Pass, available for the “Citizen Soldier 400” NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Oct. 2, 100 fans will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
The add-on package includes:
* A seat in the Sunday driver & crew chief meeting.
* A custom, limited-edition, keepsake chair that features the Dover International Speedway logo, the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series logo, and event date.
* A three-day cold pit pass that allows access to pit road.
* “Breakfast with the President,” which provides fans with the chance to catch up with Dover International Speedway President & CEO Mike Tatoian on the morning of each NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
* A guided tour of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage.
* An opportunity to watch pre-race festivities and driver introductions from a dedicated area on the track.
“This is a great opportunity for fans to get special access to our 2016 race weekends,” said Tatoian. “Because of space limitations, pit passes are normally provided only to NASCAR-licensed competitors and officials, safety workers, sponsors and members of the media. The new Ultimate Fan Pass provides fans with behind-the-scenes access, and they get to literally take their seat with them.”
The custom chair will be positioned in the driver & crew chief meeting with a view of the activities during the morning. After the meeting, fans will be able to pick up their chair after the races from a designated location outside the track.
The driver & crew chief meeting is a mandatory meeting that is attended by every NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver and their crew chief, along with NASCAR officials, track officials, dignitaries and special guests. The meeting is led by senior NASCAR officials, and provides competitors with a rundown of procedures and protocol before the race begins.
The Ultimate Fan Pass is available for $500, and a grandstand ticket is required on your account to purchase the package. For more information, call Brandon Crist at (302) 883-6620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.