Click any of the options below to find the perfect ticket, bundled package or experience upgrade. Attend two or three races at the Monster Mile and save more! Call 800-441-RACE for more ticket and pricing information.
Individual Race Tickets
Secure your seats to witness NASCAR’s top drivers attempt to conquer and tame the Monster Mile! All seating sections on raceday are reserved and junior tickets for ages 12 and younger are only $10 in the North and South grandstands.
Alcohol- and Tobacco-Free Family Section
Bring the kids and share the passion! Enjoy the fun and excitement of the Monster Mile in our five alcohol- and tobacco-free sections. Best of all, children can enjoy the action for just $10!
College Student Discount
For just $25, college students who verify their student ID can sit in a special section, bring their coolers into the grandstands, enjoy a pre-race concert, and more!
See the race like never before with FanVision. Enjoy the following:
- A ticket to the Sunday Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at the Monster Mile.
- A FanVision rental for all three days of race weekend.
- A Trackside Access pass, which allows you to roam the frontstretch of the track on Sunday morning.
- A souvenir program.
- A parking pass (one per order).
Jimmie Johnson Q&A
Ask the seven-time NASCAR Cup Series champion a question before Sunday’s race! For just $60, the package includes one adult NASCAR Cup Series ticket and onbe Junior ticket (for children ages 12 and younger) in the lower section of the turns, as well as access to the Q&A session before the race.
Take advantage of big savings with the Triple Access package. Limit 3 packages per household. Choose one of the following deals:
- $140 for two $84 tickets (rows 1-30), two Trackside Access passes and a parking pass.
- $170 for two $95 tickets (rows 31-60), two Trackside Access passes and a parking pass.
The Pit Stop
Add food, drinks and convenience to your race ticket with The Pit Stop. This hospitality option includes access to the upper Turn 4 mezzanine, which features an all-you can eat buffet, Anheuser-Busch and Pepsi products and tables allowing you to eat comfortably. Sunday hours are 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
The Smokehouse, benefiting the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation
The annual salute to our hometown heroes is now open to all fans. Ticket price includes a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series ticket, a Trackside Access pass, an all-you-can-eat buffet with Pepsi and Anheuser-Busch products, as well as a driver Q&A session on Sunday morning.
Express Park & Ride
The Express Park & Ride offers parking just south of the Monster Mile at Blue Hen Corporate Center. For just $20, shuttles will bring you to and from the Monster Mile from 8 a.m. until one hour after the race. Shuttles run consistently throughout the day, meaning you can come the Speedway, experience all of the fun of our pre-race activities, return your items to your car and still be in your seats by the time the green flag waves.
Monster Mile Youth Nation
Includes a Sunday Junior ticket, FanVision, a Welcome Gift and much more!
Get an up close view of the 40 cars ready to tackle 400 laps at the Monster Mile, and experience how walking 24 degrees of banking really feels.
Ultimate Fan Pass
Fans can get behind-the-scenes access on Sunday morning by purchasing the Ultimate Fan Pass, which allows you inside the mandatory driver and crew chief meeting held before each Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series event.
In addition to the exclusive meeting access, highlights of the Ultimate Fan Pass include:
- A seat in the Sunday driver and crew chief meeting.
- A custom, limited edition keepsake chair that features Dover International Speedway’s logo, the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series logo and event date.
- A three-day pit and garage pass that allows access to pit road and the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garage.
- Meet and chat with Dover International Speedway President & CEO Mike Tatoian on the morning of each Sunday race.
- An opportunity to watch pre-race festivities and driver introductions from a dedicated area on the track.
- Continental breakfast provided.
The Ultimate Fan Pass is available for $500, and a grandstand ticket is required on your account to purchase the package. Click here or call 302-883-6620 for more information.