Make the most of your marketing and entertainment dollar. When you compare costs and value, Dover will be your first choice.
Dover’s Hospitality Village Offers:
- Preferred seat locations in the grandstand, reserved exclusively for our Hospitality Guests
- Access to walk the frontstretch of the Monster Mile on Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Sundays
- Groups can maintain the festive atmosphere among their guests by taking advantage of our Hospitality Tents; these tents accommodate groups of any size, providing the ultimate experience in outdoor entertainment
- The entire Hospitality Village is paved to provide a clean event for your guests
- Catering Menu offers a complete buffet of food items with a wide range of options
- Dover’s full-time experienced hospitality staff will make your event run smoothly. Our staff will assist you with the food ordering process to ensure that you are comfortable and satisfied with your selections
- Our customers have broad flexibility to customize their hospitality event and tent with the addition of air conditioning, colored linens, balloons, balloon arches, flowers and other items to personalize your tent.
The Dover Group Sales Department reserves seats in strategic areas of the Speedway to guarantee a great view of the race for you and your guests. Special group rates are available for groups of 20 or more. Contact Karen Ptak at (302) 883-6555 for more information. We can help coordinate the following:
- Scheduling your weekend
- Informational flyers
- Ticket packages
- Hotel recommendations
- Driver Q&As
- Trackside Access & VIP pit/garage passes
- Food and beverage options
- Dedicated parking
- Behind-the-scenes experiences
- Bus prizes & incentives
To learn more, please contact: Josh McCorkle, Director of Ticket Sales and Operations
(302) 883-6585; email@example.com.