Interested in employment opportunities with Dover Motor Speedway and Nashville Superspeedway? Check below for updated postings or click here.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (Delaware based)
VENUE BOOKING AND EVENT MANAGER (Tennessee based)
NASCAR EVENT EMPLOYMENT (Links Below)
NON-PROFIT GROUP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Dover Motor Speedway is always seeking groups to assist its full-time staff during its NASCAR weekend. Come be part of the fun and excitement at the Monster Mile. Register your group here.
Email Form To: email@example.com
- Assist full-time staff with ensuring fan enjoyment during events, including in areas such as the FanZone, Monster Mile Youth Nation and our various hospitality areas.
PARKING AND RV PARKING
- Greet guests at vehicle entry points
- Provide direction, guidance and assistance to guests and staff
- Control access to assigned RV/parking lot
- Shifts range from 5-15 hours
Team secures and protects people and property in and around the track and within the numerous campgrounds around the speedway. Duties could potentially include:
- Controlling entry to restricted areas,
- Working with law enforcement to secure and protect campsites
- Working with NASCAR in the garage and pit road areas
FIREFLY MUSIC FESTIVAL
- Requirements: Servers must be at least 21 years of age and obtain a Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Server License.
- Receives drink orders from patrons.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered in compliance with company standards.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements to purchase alcohol.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Assist with the restocking of product.
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Registration Form: https://www.doverspeedway.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/1011/2021/07/27/FF21-Team-Alcohol-Individual-Availability-Form.pdf
Team secures and protects people and property in and around the festival and within the numerous campgrounds around the festival. Duties could potentially include: