ALL WEEKEND: OCT. 4-6
The FanZone, outside of Turn 4, near the Monster Monument at Victory Plaza is free to all fans. Interactive displays will be set up, featuring games, free sampling, live music and more, from partners including: Xfinity, Monster Energy, Weis Markets, the Delaware Office of Highway Safety, New Holland, Delaware Tourism, Delaware Lottery, Cabela’s, Carlisle Marine, Kent County Tourism, NASCAR Foundation, Micro Wrestling Federation and Power Home Remodeling.
The FanZone is open at 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 4, 9 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 5 and 8 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 6.
Download the all-new Dover mobile app here
If you had the old one, you need to delete it and download this one!
Dover’s official app gives you immediate access to all things Monster Mile on and off the track. Get up-to-date Speedway news, schedule, venue information, exclusive content and much more!
- Get the latest news, photos and videos
- Buy Your NASCAR Tickets / Packages in the palm of your hand
- The most current race weekend schedule
- The opportunity to customize your schedule
- Read social posts from Twitter and Facebook
- Mobile app-exclusive content and polls
- Race weekend maps and information
NASCAR fans can try Delaware-themed food selections ranging from scrapple to crab cakes as part of Dover International Speedway’s 50th Anniversary celebrations.
As part of a collaboration with SoDel Concepts, a restaurant group based in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, the Monster Mile designed a special concession menu featuring many First State favorites.
The offerings are presented in collaboration with Delaware on Tap, the Delaware Tourism Office’s smartphone application guide to the state’s craft beverage makers. The free download from the App Store and Google Play connects more than 30 breweries, wineries, distilleries, meaderies and cideries, features information on events, tours and transportation, and offers a free prize to users who visit 10 sites.
The Delaware-themed selections, available in a centralized location outside the track’s frontstretch grandstand, will include:
- Delaware Destroyer: Waffle-cut fries, crab béchamel, white cheddar, scallions, bacon and Old Bay seasoning
- Fried Softshell Sandwich: Buttermilk flash fried softshell crab, arugula, corn relish, tartar and a potato roll
- Jimmie Jam: Hand-crafted griddled scrapple, foot long hot dog, fresh lobster and apple slaw
- Miles Stop ‘N Go Pork Rinds: Bag of flash fried pork rinds with nacho cheese spice
- Monster Mile Street Fries: Waffle-cut fries, chorizo sloppy joe, pico de gallo, cotija, lime mayo, cilantro, and crushed Doritos
- Pit Stop Southern Boiled Peanuts: Southern shrimp boil peanuts, creole spices
- Slingshot Scrapple Grilled Cheese: Scrapple, American cheese, fried egg and white bread
- Sticky Icky Fried Rice Bowl: Four-time award winning fried chicken morsels, shaved vegetables, fried egg and special sauce.
- The Ricky Bobby: Shake and bake fried chicken, hand-blended dry seasonings, cole slaw, buttermilk aioli and potato roll.
- Turn 1 Delaware Half Smoke: Pork and beef link, sauerkraut and beer mustard
Delaware-based restaurants, food trucks, tents and concession stands will also be on hand throughout the weekend, including:
- Zogg’s Sea Hogg food truck: Featuring tacos, cabbage wraps, po boys, mac and cheese and more
- Top Five BBQ Bakery food truck: Traditional barbecue favorites, including pulled chicken nachos and brisket
- Wildwich food truck: Offers a variety of hot and cold sandwiches, salads, soups and sides
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes: More than 1 million crab cakes sold, made with lump and jumbo lump crab meat along with special spices
- Bunting’s Popcorn: Offers kettle corn, movie popcorn, pretzel dogs and cotton candy
- Frankie’s Monster Mile Café: Dover Downs mobile restaurant will have its many Italian treats, along with two bar and seating options, available in Victory Plaza
- Grotto Pizza: A favorite at the Delaware beaches and beyond
- Rita’s Water Ice: Terrific treat for sunny days in the grandstands
Maryland-based vendors include:
- Smoke, Rattle & Roll (Centreville, Md.): Offers tacos, nachos, mac and cheese and BBQ sandwiches with topping options of chicken, pork or brisket
- Kona Ice of Bel Air (Street, Md.): Top flavors include lucky lime, island rush and monster mango
FRIDAY, OCT. 4
3 p.m. FREE NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Driver Autograph Session in the FanZone.
SATURDAY, OCT. 5
10 a.m. FREE NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Autograph session in the FanZone.
8 p.m. Fireworks, presented by Kent County Tourism, in RV Lots
SUNDAY, OCT. 6
Noon FREE Grand Funk Railroad concert on Xfinity Stage at Victory Plaza.
FRIDAY, OCT. 4
9 a.m. Grandstand Gates 3, 4, 11 and 19 Open
9 a.m. NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Final Practice
Noon NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Qualifying
12:35 p.m. NASCAR Xfinity Series Practice
1:35 p.m. Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Practice
2:35 p.m. NASCAR Xfinity Series Final Practice
3:35 p.m. Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Final Practice
4:45 p.m. NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Driver Introductions
5 p.m. NASCAR K&N Pro Series East Race
SATURDAY, OCT. 5
10 a.m. Grandstand Gates 3, 4, 11 and 19 Open
12:05 p.m. NASCAR Xfinity Series Qualifying
1:35 p.m. Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
2:30 p.m. NASCAR Xfinity Series Driver Introductions
3 p.m. “Use Your Melon Drive Sober 200” NASCAR Xfinity Series Playoff Race
SUNDAY, OCT. 6
10 a.m. Grandstand Gates 2, 3, 4, 11, 16, 19 and 20 Open
1:50 p.m. Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Driver Introductions
2:30 p.m. Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff Race