If interested in full-time employment at Dover International Speedway, click here.
NASCAR EVENT EMPLOYMENT
NON-PROFIT GROUP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Dover International Speedway is always seeking groups to assist its full-time staff during its NASCAR weekends. Come be part of the fun and excitement at the Monster Mile. Register your group here.
Email Form To: email@example.com
- Assist full-time staff with ensuring fan enjoyment during events, including in areas such as the FanZone, Monster Mile Youth Nation and our various hospitality areas.
Contact: Amanda Redden, firstname.lastname@example.org
PARKING and RV PARKING
- Greet guests at vehicle entry points
- Provide direction, guidance and assistance to guests and staff
- Control access to assigned RV/parking lot
- Shifts range from 5-15 hours
Team secures and protects people and property in and around the track and within the numerous campgrounds around the speedway. Duties could potentially include:
- Controlling entry to restricted areas,
- Working with law enforcement to secure and protect campsites
- Working with NASCAR in the garage and pit road areas
FIREFLY MUSIC FESTIVAL
FIREFLY ALCOHOL SERVERS
- Requirements: Servers must be at least 21 years of age and obtain a Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Server License.
- Receives drink orders from patrons.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered in compliance with company standards.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements to purchase alcohol.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Assist with the restocking of product.
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned.
- Contact: email@example.com
Team secures and protects people and property in and around the festival and within the numerous campgrounds around the festival. Duties could potentially include: