FIREFLY MUSIC FESTIVAL
FIREFLY ALCOHOL SERVERS
- Requirements: Servers must be at least 21 years of age and obtain a Delaware Alcoholic Beverage Server License.
- Receives drink orders from patrons.
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered in compliance with company standards.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements to purchase alcohol.
- Enters drink orders into cash register, collects payment from patrons for drinks served and makes correct change.
- Assist with the restocking of product.
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 302-883-6515.
Team secures and protects people and property in and around the festival and within the numerous campgrounds around the festival. Duties could potentially include:
- Controlling entry to restricted areas.
- Working with law enforcement to secure and protect campsites.
- Contact: Jim Hosfelt, 302-883-6516, email@example.com or Kristin Cole, 302-883-6513, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NON-PROFIT GROUP EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Dover International Speedway is always seeking groups to assist its full-time staff during its NASCAR weekends. Come be part of the fun and excitement at the Monster Mile.
- Greet guests at entrance points
- Verify valid ticket/credential for entry and re-entry
- Scan tickets at admission gate upon entry, exit and re-entry
- Shifts range from 4-12 hours
- Assist with facility clean-up following each day of races, including grandstand areas and parking lots.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Assist full-time staff with ensuring fan enjoyment during events, including in areas such as the FanZone, Monster Mile Youth Nation and our various hospitality areas.
Contact: Jennifer Mackiewicz, 302-883-6564, email@example.com
- Greet guests at vehicle entry points
- Provide direction, guidance and assistance to guests and staff
- Control access to assigned RV/parking lot
- Shifts range from 5-15 hours
Contact: Joyce Reed, 302-883-6511, firstname.lastname@example.org
Team secures and protects people and property in and around the track and within the numerous campgrounds around the speedway. Duties could potentially include:
- Controlling entry to restricted areas,
- Working with law enforcement to secure and protect campsites
- Working with NASCAR in the garage and pit road areas