Dover Motorsports, Inc. executive officers will ring the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange Monday, Dec. 16, ending trading for the day.
Dover Motorsports, Inc., (symbol: DVD) has traded on the New York Stock Exchange since October 1996.
Dover Motorsports, Inc., officials attending the closing bell ceremony include:
- Henry Tippie, chairman
- Jeffrey Rollins, board member
- R. Randall Rollins, board member
- Patrick Bagley, board member
- Denis McGlynn, president and CEO
- Michael Tatoian, executive vice president
- Timothy Horne, senior vice president and CFO
- Klaus Belohoubek, senior vice president, general counsel
- Thomas Wintermantel, treasurer
- Gary Camp, Dover International Speedway assistant vice president, marketing & communications
The closing bell is rung at 4 p.m. each trading day, and the ceremony is usually broadcast live on CNBC and other business channels. Special guests have regularly rung the opening and closing bells at the New York Stock Exchange since 1995. Bells have marked the beginning and end of each trading day since 1903.
Dover International Speedway is hosting two NASCAR tripleheader weekends in 2020 on May 1-3 and Aug. 21-23, including a NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, May 3 and the “Drydene 400” NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, Aug. 23.