RV LOT INFO/POLICIES
RESERVED RV SPACES
The reserved RV spaces at the Monster Mile are the only places where customers can guarantee the exact spot they will be parking in for race weekend. The spaces provide the convenience of having your own, guaranteed spot, as well as placing you in close proximity to the track.
Reserved RV spaces in The Meadow-Lot 2, The Frontstretch-Lot 7 and The Hideout-RV Lot 8 must be purchased by calling the Dover ticket office at 800-441-RACE. Click below to download a PDF of each individual reserved RV lot.
Super premium RV parking provides a spacious, 1,800-square-foot paved lot next to the Turn 1 grandstands. Includes a picnic table, fire pit, electric generator hook-ups and other amenities. SEE MAP HERE
Concierge and golf cart shuttle services available Friday-Sunday on NASCAR race weeks, and each purchase comes with two Garage and Cold Pit Passes each. LEARN MORE HERE
THE FRONTSTRETCH-LOT 7
Each RV space is 5 feet wider, for a total area of 30-feet by 40-feet, providing room for your RV, personal vehicle, tailgating supplies and more. SEE MAP HERE
Each $500 space also comes with two Cold Pit Passes and is located just behind the Earnhardt Grandstand along the frontstretch. LEARN MORE HERE
UNRESERVED RV SPACES
The unreserved RV spaces at Dover International Speedway are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis to those arriving.
To prepay for a spot in RV Lot 6 or 10 at Dover International Speedway, call the Dover ticket office at 800-441-RACE.
Click below to download a PDF of each individual unreserved RV lot.
ADA RV SPACES
ADA spaces are available in all lots. For more information, click here.
HOURS OF OPERATION
FALL 2019: Saturday, Sept. 28 and Sunday, Sept. 29 – 8 a.m. to Noon; Monday, Sept. 30 to Saturday, Oct. 5 – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, Oct. 6 – 8 a.m. to Noon.
FALL 2019 RV GUIDE
FREE CAMPING SERVICES
• RV DUMP STATIONS: Left of the main entrance to the track off of Route 13; In front section of The Woodlands-Lot 10.
• RACEWAY MINISTRIES WITH FREE BREAKFAST: All are welcome at church services with activities and food throughout the weekend at locations in The Meadow-Lot 2 and The Woodlands-Lot 10.
• TRASH BAGS: Available from lot attendant.
• RECYCLING TRASH BAGS: Will be handed out upon entrance to lots. Will be collected on Monday from each site.
• WATER: Left of the main entrance to the track off of Route 13; In front section of The Woodlands-Lot 10.
• ALL HOURS BELOW ARE TENTATIVE
• MOBILE ICE SALES HOURS
Thursday: Noon to 7 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday: 7 a.m. to race start
• PORTA-JON RENTAL: Call (800) 864-5387 to reach United Site Services of Maryland, Inc. for information. Delivery times 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. only.
• PUMPING: United Site Services of Maryland, Inc., service techs will be in RV lots for camper pumping from Thursday to Sunday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Monday from 8-10 a.m. Flag down a truck in your lot for servicing or call (800) 864-5387 for more information.
• SHOWERS: In front of The Woodlands-Lot 10. Hours are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. from Friday to Sunday and 6-9 a.m. on Monday.
• NONPOTABLE WATER DELIVERY: Water fills, maxing out at 50 gallons, start Thursday and end Sunday at 5 p.m. Call (800) 864-5387 for information.
RV AND TENT CAMPING – RULES AND REGULATIONS
When you visit us on race weekend, our main goal is to make sure you enjoy your stay in our RV lots as well as have a blast on the property. To ensure that happens, though, we need everyone to follow a few simple rules and guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with the list below to enhance your race weekend experience, and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at (800) 441-RACE.
1. RELEASE: A release of liability form must be completed for every spot.
2. QUIET HOURS: Midnight-6 a.m. Loud music, large gatherings and unruly behavior is prohibited at this time.
3. GENERATORS: Properly ventilated generators can operate at low decibels at all hours. In an effort to safely combat the dangerous effects of carbon monoxide, vehicle and generator exhaust must be expelled safely into roadways and not into adjacent campsites. We reserve the right to prohibit generator use at any time if it is deemed disruptive or unsafe.
4. SELF-CONTAINED: All RVs must be self-contained and must feature on-board sanitation facilities (except in The Valley-Lot 9). “Self-contained” is defined as having on-board potable water storage, a cooking stove, a water or chemical toilet permanently attached to the black water holding tank, and a permanently installed holding tank for gray or black water.
5. TOW VEHICLES: Two (2) tow vehicles permitted per RV parking space in Champion’s Gate, The Suburbs-Lot 6, The Frontstretch-Lot 7 and The Woodlands-Lot 10. Only one (1) permitted in The Meadow-Lot 2, The Hideout-Lot 8, and The Valley-Lot 9. Parking stickers must be adhered at time of arrival.
6. WHEN YOU ARRIVE: Go to your RV Lot during hours of operation and present completed parking release to cashier. All customers arriving after hours will report to Lot 1 and park until registration re-opens. Vehicles must park with the exhaust (tailpipe) to the road and must fit within the spot (minimum 20-feet by 40-feet). Site sizes may vary. No vehicles may be staged on Speedway property prior to the RV lots opening.
7. RV MOVING: RVs are not permitted to relocate once Speedway personnel have assigned a spot, or another Lot fee is required. If guests move their RV from their initially assigned space, the Speedway is not responsible for holding that space.
8. UNRESERVED CAMPING SITES: These sites are first-come, first-served. If you are asked to move your vehicle, please cooperate. We reserve the right to tow vehicles at the guest’s expense if necessary.
9. AVOID THESE POTENTIAL PROBLEMS: Contained fires must be above ground in an approved container. Monitor propane tanks, barbecues and watch for carbon monoxide issues. Keep fire lanes and roadways open at all times. Vehicles blocking safety areas may be towed at guest’s expense. Observe all signs, and obey instructions from Speedway personnel. At night, use extra caution due to lack of lighting. In wet weather, be aware of spots with poor drainage.
10. PARKING: Parking is at your own risk. Please lock your vehicle at all times.
11. RESPONSIBILITY: Please be responsible in the consumption of all alcoholic beverages.
12. BE GOOD NEIGHBORS: Please be courteous to other guests. Remember that you are responsible for the behavior of the visitors that occupy your spot — whether you are in attendance or not. We reserve the right to remove anyone from the property, without refund, if their behavior is deemed offensive, poses a hazard to others, or violates any rules or regulations. Anyone that does not adhere to Speedway rules and policies is punishable up to and including permanent revocation of your spot.
13. RULES: The Speedway reserves the right to add or change rules without notice. Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of Speedway officials.
1. PARKING IN MAIN CAR AREAS: RVs are not permitted in the general car areas at Dover International Speedway including the North, South and West lots.
2. SPACES: No roping off, blocking or saving spaces is permitted.
3. TENTS: You may not bring your own tent to camp (except in The Valley-Lot 9).
4. BANNED ITEMS: Weapons, firearms, ground fires, open fires, drones, fireworks, sky lanterns, sky candles, disorderly conduct and dumping hot coals on ground or dumpsters. Be sure to monitor all fires.
5. CERTAIN VEHICLES: Unauthorized golf carts, ATVs (all-terrain vehicles), scooters, UTVs (utility-terrain vehicles), ROVs (recreational off-highway vehicles), and motorbikes, except by authorized personnel.
6. FLAG PLACEMENT: Do not erect flags or other structures within 100 feet of telephone or power lines.
7. LOOSE TRASH AND WASTE: Bag all trash and place in dumpsters provided. No draining of gray water or holding tank. Dumping or leaching of waste from RVs will NOT be tolerated. Offenders are subject to ejection from the lot and arrest.