Get up close with one of the most famous motorsports facilities in the world with a Dover International Speedway Track Tour.
Guided tours of the Monster Mile are held on most Thursdays at 10 a.m., weather permitting. For just $10 per person fans can get special, behind-the-scenes access to Dover International Speedway.
Tours are also available by appointment and can be made for tour groups of 15 or more people! School trips, car clubs and motorcoach excursions are welcome for tours!
Call (302) 883-6568 for more information, or to schedule a tour today!
Any of our guided track tours may include some of these stops:
- The Monster Monument at Victory Plaza
- Sunoco Victory Lane
- A visit inside the Infield Media Center
- The Monster Bridge
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series garage
- An up-close view of the track and pit road
TIPS FOR OUR TOURS
- While there are no limits on participation, please keep in mind that the tour takes place outdoors, and involves some stairs and walking.
- Tours begin and end in the ticket office lobby (near parking lot E), where guests will be transported to the tour’s various stops.
- For your safety, we ask that the group stay together while following the tour guide and refrain from climbing up the banking of the track towards the wall.
- Occasionally, there may be debris on pit road or the track itself. Please refrain from picking up debris as a souvenir, as some objects could be sharp or otherwise cause injury.
- Dover International Speedway reserves the right to remove you from the property if your behavior is offensive, poses a hazard to others, or violates any of our rules and regulations. Please make your tour experience enjoyable for everyone.
KEEP IN MIND
- Tours will not be held on holidays or for two weeks prior to each of our NASCAR tripleheader weekends.
- Inclement weather may impact what stops are available for tours, or could cancel them altogether. Call 302-883-6568 in advance to double check if your tour is on as scheduled.