Camping at the Monster Mile
Choose your perfect spot at the Monster Mile! Camping is the perfect way to experience NASCAR!
We are overjoyed that we will be allowed to host fans for our May 14-16 NASCAR weekend – including you and your group! Please read below for changes to our normal camping load-in times/procedures.
RV/CAMPING SPOTS: RV spots have not been impacted by our COVID-19 protocols. The spot you ordered last fall/winter will be the same one you enjoy for the races!
NORMAL MAILING: Due to COVID-19-related delays, the Monster Mile will not be mailing your regular packet of items (RV Guides, passes, etc). Please see below for specific load-in information. Click here to download, print, and fill out your parking license paperwork before you arrive.
RV LOAD-IN SCHEDULE:
- All guests report directly to Lot 1 for registration during hours of operation.
- All RVs arriving after registration closes must report to Lot 1 and park until registration re-opens.
- Extreme weather may prevent RV load-ins at scheduled times. Should this occur, we will resume load-ins when conditions improve
RV LOAD-IN (Lots 2, 6, 7 and 10)
- Wednesday, May 12 to Sunday, May 16; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- CHAMPION’S GATE
- Wednesday, May 12 through Saturday, May 15; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- LOT 9 (Tents)
- Friday, May 14 to Sunday, May 16; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.